June 22, 2007
Lim questioned why Nazri, who was in charge of legal affairs, could not say anything about the investigations. Nazri said he could not reply on behalf of the Attorney-General because that would be seen as trying to usurp his powers.
“Malaysia cannot become a successful and developed country if such people (Lim) are in the House. Why are you so bodoh (stupid). Sit down, Sit down!” Nazri shouted at Lim and several AP MPs who began to stand up to argue with him.”
At this point, shouts of bodoh flew between both sides of the floor.
Wow, is that the most intelligent sentence our ministers can come out with?
More from other blogs:
- Screenshots: Parliament: Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
- Politics101: Kit Siang ’stupid!’
- CowboyCaleb: Stupid Stupid Stupid
- Sensintrovert: From ‘Racist’ To “Stupid’, Presenting You The Nazi…I Mean, Nazri
- Kurt Low: LOLitics
- Anticipated Serendipity: Useless Useless Useless!!
- Kecek-Kecek Tok Budin: Yang Bodoh
- BJ Thoughts: Singapore is not a real country!
- Mob’s Crib: El Balachi Did It Again!